Weekly Post, December 12, 2010
Post date: Dec 13, 2010 12:42:49 AM
December 13. 6:30 pm - 8:30. ELC. Court of Honor. The meeting is sports theme. Food assignments below:
- Thigers - Cake with giant base ball
- Alligators - Hotdogs, buns, condiments
- Dragons - Root beer floats
- Flaming Eagles - Gatorade
- Panthers - Hot cocoa and apple cider
- Stags - Giant pretzels and queso
- Stealth - Nachos, cheese, jalapenos
- Serpents - Dippin dots, if possible, or ice cream sandwiches or nutty buddies
The MCs have asked that each Patrol come up with a skit.
December 18-20 (Saturday to Monday) - Leadville Backcountry Yurt Trip. Please read Mr. Thompson's email from this afternoon. Plan on meeting after the Court of Honor portion of tomorrow night's meeting. Please see Mr. Wickham.
CANCELLED - December 18 - Denver Museum of Nature and Science Amazon Voyage - Vicious Fishes & Other Riches. Cancelled due to lack of interest.
CLEAR!!! CPR Classes. Please contact the adult in charge (Mary Ellen Wickham) regarding your preference for date: Tuesday, Jan 11, 2011 5:30pm - 9pm OR Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 8:30am – noon. Location: Conifer – Hwy 285 and Pleasant Park Rd. There is no age limit. Please visit their website (http://heartfeltcpr.com/courses.asp) to determine that the Heartsaver CPR/AED class meets your needs. If not, you can arrange to attend one of their other classes. Final cost is to be determined. We’re working on a group rate. Families may be able to share materials to reduce costs. I will notify the instructor so she can order materials. Mary Ellen Wickham, 303-816-9207
Upcoming changes. Please make sure to check the calendar over the holidays. We will be making some changes to the January and February activities in order to reduce the number of planned activities and rearrange some items.
Upcoming activities - Check the calendar for details
- December 13 - Court of Honor
- December 18-19 - Leadville Yurt Trip
- CANCELLED - December 18 - Denver Museum of Nature and Science Amazon Voyage - Vicious Fishes & Other Riches
- December 29 - Echo Mountain Day Ski Trip
- CANCELLED - January 15 - Jump Street