Pack 285 Scrapbook - Call to arms email
Post date: Feb 22, 2010 1:57:56 AM
Cub Scout Pack 285 has been in existence for over 18 years serving the mountain-area community. However, we currently have very little visual history of previous Scouts, activities and events.
I am looking to complete the first Cub Scout Pack 285 scrapbook to help preserve the history of this Pack.
1. With your help, we are hoping to get photos or newsletters from all the previous years to add to what will be an ongoing scrapbook preserving Pack 285s history.
- If you have anything of the like that you could donate we would be greatly appreciative.
- If you have the capability of scanning old photos and donating a digital copy that would be superb.
- If you have photos that you want returned - we will scan them - and make sure you receive your photos back.
2. We are also hoping to find out how many Cub Scouts that came through our Pack advanced and completed their Eagle Scout. (Denver Area Council does not track this.... I tried).
3. If you have any personal anecdotes of your memories with Pack 285 we would love to include those too in the scrapbook.
With many thanks for your consideration and time.
Looking forward to chatting with you.
Please pass on this call to other previous Pack 285ers that you know.
Cub Scout Pack 285
Denver Area Council